Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My First day in the United States

Hi,everybody,my name is martin. I will write about my first day in the United States.
when my parents and I got away airport exit,I saw my aunt,my uncle and my cousins. This was my first time met them,because when I was three years ago,my aunt and my grandparent got away my country to move in United states. I did't remember anything about them.
"We waited about you for 2 hours" my aunt said.
"I'm sorry,because The registration office had too many people,so We spent half and one hour to register the entry formalities"I said.
Then My uncle drove us to go home. After a few minutes,I slept at the car,beacuse I haven't sleep when I was at the airplane.
Then We arrived at my home. I saw my grandparent,when I arrived at my home,My aunt went back to her home. beause My cousin needed to sleep and going to school next day.
I said good bye for them and came back to eat my dinner.

No comments: