Friday, October 17, 2008

When I was Visiting the Museum...

By
Alberto Ortega Servin



On August 6, 2008, I went to visit the Museum with the teacher Linda Newman and my classmates. She explained that the exposition, it was about of the years 50’s and 60’s. In this tour in the museum, I saw “the show Birth of the cool” I saw old furniture.
I saw paintings that were large hard, edge and had lots of color and these kinds of the paintings are abstract.
The most interesting part of this explosion was the furniture in especially the chairs because I think that architects design this kind of chair also they had thought to building comfortable chair for the people. Other comfortable furniture is cushion. It is a strange material for me but it is very comfortable for sitting down in this cushion.
I think this cushion, architects made it also they thought in the student because when I was student and sit down in the hallway or aisle seat, it is very hard but with this material it is very comfortable…this furniture is the coolest…

No comments: