Friday, October 17, 2008

My Good Study Habit…

By
Alberto Ortega Servin
.
.
My first good study habit is to watch TV in English with English subtitles this is for me it is more important habit also when have been movies I practices my reading, and listening English.
In a lot movies there are more a new vocabulary then I see movies also I had been written new words on a pace a paper.
But my surprise is it when I had watched TV at the movies all time to speak English basic so this English is very difficult for me to listen it.
I am thinking than the most important good study habit is to go to the school every day for taking the classes and making the homework and to study the classes after it.
Why it is the most impotent good study habit? Because when the people had received classes or instruction for long period it is most possible to learn, to speak, to write, to read and understand English.
I think these are good ways for practice English very day.