Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Most Important Thing

Since I was a child, I have interesting in painting. The first day of elementary school, a teacher asked us to circle our fingers to make a picture. After I finished it, she showed my picture to the other students and said "Mei Mei drew it very well. " Maybe this words encouraged me to love painting class and to be a painting teacher when I grew up. On the other hand, design for fashion dress is also my the other favorite subject. Using my basic art skills , I could easy studied how to sew and design. So it has become the other career of mine. I was often to be fascinated on my careers, so let me sometimes forgot to take care of health.
About twenty-five years ago, because my job I loved looking around the department stores or some fashion stores and dressed up by myself. One day,I bought a pair of leather shoes that made in
Italy having a new style. I wore it to go to work. but unfortunately I fell down on the stairs in the front of the gate at my school. At that time, I just felt a little pain on my butt. After few days, I felt more pain when sat on the chair or walk. Immediately, I went to see doctor and took some X-rays. After the checks ,doctor found the problems. It was a very serious accident that hurt my spine, so why I felt so pain. After that moment , I almost went to hospital every day for therapy during seven years. And using the other ways to help me get better for my spine-dancing, yogo, acupuncture and good medications. It was fortunate to cured my spine by the different ways.

Now, the most important thing for me is " Keeping health!" When you lose it, you just know it is so precious! If we have good health , we can do anything that we want. How to get good health? I need to have good diet, don't eat heavy meal. Keeping good mood and do exercises every day. In addition, I also can take care of my mother-a eighty years old woman. Thus, I have a good reason to let my painter dream to be true.

No comments: