Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My last weekend in the bay area!

Hi everyone!

On Saturday I went to " Six Flags" amuzement park. It was pretty good. I had lots of fun. And on Sunday I watched movies all day long. I felt like saying good bye to my brother, to my friends, to the teacher, to the classmates and to the bay area. I am already missing all of you. I had a wonderful time last month and I could really recharge my batteries to work more when I will come back to Brazil.

Next Saturday, on April 5th, in the morning, I will departure to my country. But I will go feeling that I had enjoyed as much as I could. Everything was amazing. So dears, this is what I have to tell you, nothing much, but the truth. I will keep in touch with you when I will be back to Brazil. And I will also share the news and the culture with you. See you then. Bye, bye. Cris

2 comments:

Josie said...

Hello Christine!!

I see u had a lot of fun this weekend, ah?
Well, I hope u never forget us; keep writing.

Take care and God Bless u.

Have a great trip!

Josie♥

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Chris,

Samba and I are going to see Juno at the Parkway Theater. (1834 Park Blvd. Near the lake)

The movie starts at 7:00, but it is best to buy tickets earlier. If you tell me that you are coming, I can pick up tickets for you.

Are you and your brother interested in joining us?

Maya may come also.

Hope to see you,
Richard