Monday, March 17, 2008

ONE MORE YEAR!!!!




Hello teacher, hello guys.














This day I am very grateful to God, who has given me the benefit of another year to my baby Cesar. Besides that to me also has given me the opportunity to live another year.









I have many dreams to realize. And once more I see that God has given me an opportunity to make it reality.





My baby Cesar is turning 5 years old this Thursday and am preparing a surprise for hem. (Shh! Do not tell hem;)) I am going to buy a spider man cake and I bring to a school to share with his friends and he's gone to know how deep is my love for hem.There's nothing more beautiful to see his smile.







My husband and I are preparing a feast to celebrate his birthday, as well as to be double celebration, we are going to celebrate together the birthday of the two. He was the best gift of my life and also the best gift of my birthday. He was born March 20 of 2003 and my birthday is March 19, so, I'm trying to enjoy hem; every time, every day and every minute.








Of course you are invited! Come and celebrate with us, next Saturday March 29 at 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm will be the kid's party, after five pm we'll get the adults party,(bring some comfortable shoes)we'll to get a DJ. Please tell me if you want to go and see how many people will be there.



I'm very excited, Those who are mothers understand me very well, right? "Cesarino" is excited too, his counting the days... He wants spider man party, he deserves.
I love my baby Cesar, I Will never be tire of thanking God for this Blessing.
I thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my joy with you.

Well, I hope to see you there.




Josie



3/18/08



8:22am

1 comment:

rodrigo said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!!
I definitely want to go. I just see a problem.
you didn't mention the address!

r-