Monday, March 03, 2008


MY BEST GOAL

Hello, everyone!

Today I’m going to write a true story, a story of hard work and a lot of desire. This is my story.

After having my baby, Cesar, it was very easy for me to lose the 16 pounds I had gained in my pregnancy, because I was breastfeeding. When I stopped breastfeeding him after a year and a half, I started to gain weight again. I was overweight. It was very noticeable with the clothes I wore. I began to suffer from depression and ate impulsively.

My brothers always made comments about my weight. They made jokes, too. They began to call me "chubby." Sometimes people on the street looked at me very strangely and my friends reminded me how fat I was.

In January, 2007 I went to an appointment with my doctor and she gave me the results of my blood test. She commented that I had slightly high cholesterol.

In addition, my depression was making me eat more than I should. My lower back was always painful. The doctor told me that the pain in my low back was because my being overweight. She prescribed antidepressant pills and advised me to lose weight, start exercising and eat healthy or my problems would get worse!

This was one of the strongest reasons for my deciding to lose weight and to eat healthy.


Two months after that, I started on a protein diet. For the first two weeks, I only drank protein shakes and ate protein bars. Within two weeks, I noticed that inches were falling off my stomach and that my clothes I were looser.

After the first two weeks I began to eat five small meals a day. After a month on the diet I had lost 16 pounds. WOW! ! I was crying, screaming and jumping at the same time. I decided to continue fighting for my health. I felt better and looked better, too.

Now I go to the gym 5 or 6 days at week. I swim 2 times a week, and my back problems are gone.

Before my diet, I weighed 170 lbs. I lost 31 lb in almost one year. Now I weight 139 lbsand still I have to lose 7 to 10lb more because that’s the perfect weight for my height.

My friends now ask me if I’m sick. They say that I look bad and I'm too skinny.

You know? I think it is envy. Don’t you agree? =)

The most important things are: I’m feeling better, and I enjoy eating healthy food; I’m stronger than a year ago and my depression is gone. Blessed be God!!!!

We can achieve our goals, I’m proof of that.

Check out the photos and tell me what do you think! ;)


See ya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard Blum said...

MY BEST GOAL

Hello everyone!


Today I’m gone to write a truth story, a story of hard work and a lot of desire and so what I define that, this story is mine.
After having my baby Cesar I had very easily to lower the weight gain in my pregnancy, because I was breastfeeding my baby. After breastfeeding him a year and a half, I started to gain weight easily, until I saw that it was overweight had a very noticeable on my clothes I wore, as well as that suffered from depression that ate into impulsively.


My brothers always make comments about my weight, even they made a joke too, and They began to call me "chubby". Sometimes people on the street look at me very strange and my friends remember me how fat I was.


In January 2007 I went to an appointment with my doctor and gave me the results of my blood test that she did to me last time. She commented that I had a bit of high cholesterol in addition to my depression that was making me eat more of what common. My low back always was painful and the doctor told me that the pain in my low back was because my overweight. She prescribes antidepressant pills and what was more mention: you have to lose weight, start exercising and eat healthy or are gone to be worse!

This was one of the strongest reasons for deciding to lose weight and eat healthy.


Two months after, started a diet of protein. For two weeks I supply protein per meal also eat healthily and the other two weeks ate every 3 hours. In the first two weeks notice that my inches were falling in my stomach, as well as my clothes I was a little more loose, after month of the diet, and although I realized that I had fallen into a 16 lb. WOW! ! I was crying, screaming and jumping at the same time. Since that time it takes to download over 15lb I decide to continue fighting for my health, feel better and have a good look too.


Now I am going to the gym 5 or 6 days at week. I’m going to swim 2 times a week, and my backs problems are gone.

Before my diet I was weighting 1,70lb. I lost 31lb in almost one year, my weight now is 1,39lb and still I have to lose 7 to 10lb more because that’s the perfect weight for my height.

My friends now told me if I’m sick because I had a bad look and I'm so skinny.
You know? I think it is envy, are you agree? =)

The most important thing is: I’m feeling better, and enjoy eating healthy food; I’m stronger than a year ago and my depression is gone, Blessed be God!!!!

We can achieve our goals, I’m proof of that.

Check it out the photos and tell me what do you think next time. ;)


See ya!!


Josie