Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Don't try to forget me!


Noooooooo! I' can't believe it! I had just finished writing a new post when an error occured and the post was cancelled...Ok,I'm going to try again!
Yuhuuuuuuu?!? Do you remember me? I hope so! Here it's Alice from Italy...I arrived last Monday, after a looong, but safe travel and a very exciting trip around Mexico. I'm sorry (and very careful...), we could write just once and we couldn't pubblish the pictures. I will write as soon as I have more energy (the jet lag is killing me) about our trip and I'll send you pictures. Teacher,we couldn't go to the place near Puerto Escondido that you said. We had so few time and a lot of things to see! But we spent two days and a half in Zicatela and we fell in love with this place.We surfed too with a guy from my city (how small is the world!), but the waves were huge and it was scary!
So, how are you? I'm fine, a little confused, but fine. Of course, I miss you all! I saw the pictures from the party...I would like to call you at school with Skype and the web cam, so you won't forget my face...Maybe we can arrange an appointment.Let me know! You are always in my thoughts and in my heart
Love,
Alice

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Samba says, "Nice to hear from you again."

Chariya says, "Why didn't you visit us before you flew back to Italy"

Shan Chang says," Do you want to live in Mexico? We miss you."

Alberto says, "Were you working for the Cardenas family. Why did you leave your job with them?"

Celine says, " We hope to see you on the webcam soon."

Ai says, "Do you remember me."

Mei Mei says, "Could you send some pictures of your country to us?"

More to come...