Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Favorite Hobby…

By
Alberto Ortega Servin


This story is true…



When I was live in Mexico so my favorite hobby is went to Movie Theater but I was going a Movie Theater every weekend because my life is alone for different reason: First reason is my Family because they said to the people that I will become in Mexico President so it is no truth because my family have different compromise with the politicians from Mexico but this gangs are very evil people because they are coming every day at United States with promise untrue but when people believe in this kind people then people get to false dream because Mexican people live in the United States so they think best job is in government. This situation is very difficult for me.
` Mexican people are coming for jobs every day but this people came of very poorly areas in Mexico and they have a level low of education, but this situation, so that politician have to knowledge abut it also where it is very easy to trick to the people live in United States. Also the people build their dream as they will become in politician this is their dream for Mexican people. The politicians always are trick a Mexican people and my dream will not become in politician.
Also now I see to movies on TV because my life is a little changed so now I pretend to go Movie Theater because need to see new histories in the Movie Theater so I always pretend to go to Movie Theater but I don’t have enough time to go to Movie Theater also it my favorite hobby but my life is very busy now before my life was very busy but now it is busier because I am studying English and looking for a job.

No comments: