Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My childhood...

By
ALberto Ortega Servin


Write about something you remember from your childhood. It can be a memory of good experience or a difficult experience write between a half page a full page:
When I was child I did different things because my life was very busy. My best experience was when I went to school because I liked to go to school. Then teacher was teaching different lesson every day, but I learned to read when I was 7 years old maybe, I had a bad teacher or I wasn’t a good student. I had a bad memory but I was remembering when I changed the teacher, I learned more quickly to read.
My bad experience was when the teacher wasn’t arriving at my Town El Tecuan, Michoacán, Mexico. It was a situation repeated every Monday. Also students were sad, when a teacher didn’t teach the class.
For a long time, families spoke about this problem but the government never stopped this situation.
Other bad experience when the teacher hit student on hand stay up in from of classroom. When student were behaving now the teachers don’t hit student also It is again of the laws.

No comments: