Saturday, February 23, 2008

From Mexico

Hi teacher, hi classmates! How are you? I'm sorry, I couldn't write on the blog until now because our trip plan is really intens. We move from a city to another almost every day and we are driving a lot. We have already visited many places: Puerto Vallarta, Tepic, Guadalajara, Tequila, Guanajuato, Tula, Mexico DF, Teotihuacan, Oaxaca, Mitl and Monte Alban. Now we are in Puerto Escondido and we are thinking on living here forever, but unfortunately (and a little bit fortunately...) I have to fly back to the US next Thursday and Alex maybe is coming back on March 10th. We are having fun and I'm seeing a lot of beautiful things. We met very nice people, we ate and drank all sorts of weird staff. I miss you all and I promise to write you again very soon. Sorry if my English is worst than it used to be, but I'm trying to speak Spanish and I'm very confused (furthermore I have just drunk two strong beers...). Tomorrow I hope to convince Alex to go surfing. A big big big big hug, as big as the room 101 and more! Kisses
Alice

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Back at ya!

Glad to hear you are having fun.

Hope you get a chance to visit Chacagua. It is a few miles north of Puerto Escondido. I stayed there for a couple of months and have fond memories.

Escribe mas! Aqui nos esperamos.

Richard Blum said...

Chariya says, "Do you miss us?"

Alberto says, " Good luck with Alex."

Ai says, "Did you meet any handsome guys?"

Lina says, "Who are you?"

Celine says, "When will we meet again?"

Angelica says, "I hope you like Mexico!"

Mei Mei says, "We are waiting for you to come back."

Right Here Waiting ...
for you (and Alex, too)