Thursday, February 14, 2008

A bad day's experience

Hi class room 101,

Today I didn’t have class, because my sister, brother and I need to go to Sacramento in the early morning. We went there to find a place called State Board. When we arrived there, it was closed 1 month ago. It made me feel very hopeless, because I thought that if I can get there, my Baber Certificate will be recognized, so that I did not need to worry about going Barber school and spend a long time to finish the course, and I can find a job faster too. But I had to go home first and wait until they open the new office. I will the new address and come again, unfortunately when we got home, we lost our way .and it was raining like a cat and dog. After drove around 1o minutes, we saw a library, we thought it will have computer, so we can use internet to check the map and find the way home. Unlucky the computer room was full of users. However a lady, who worked in the library, told us where to get home, so at last we got home completely with safety.

No comments: