Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MY FEELING!

"Do not run through life
so fast that you forget
not only where you have been
but also where you are going.
Life is not a race,
but a journey to be savored
each step of the way."


February 24, 2007 was the day I left my hometown. I left the bones my parents and my close friends and I moved to another country. It was the United States of America.


When I stepped off the airplane, I felt scared. The police stood in front of the door. They looked bigger and taller than me. They didn't look friendly and especially their skin looked very different from the skin of Asians like me.


Everything for me was very strange, My new life confused me. I didn't know the street I lived on. I didn't know how to use money. I didn't know the prices of anything. I didn't know how to drive a car. My skin dried and I got acne. I had allergies from the California grasses. The language was different. The weather was also different. I felt scared by criminals when I went outside alone. I had to depend on others for everything. I couldn’t do anything myself.


Teacher, I miss my parent so so much, but I never and forever will see them again, because they went far far away.

I try to always remember ,"I need to try more and more, because everything is just beginning."

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

On February, 24,2007 was a day I left my hometown, bones my parent, my close friends to moved another country. It was the United state of America.
When I stepped out the air plan, I felt scare the polices stand front of the door. They looked bigger and taller than me. They didn't friendly and specially their skin very different than skin Asian same me.
Everything for me very strange, I don't know how can I come back my new live, don't know the street, don't know how to use money, don't know price, don't know driving a car, my skin dried and acne, allergy with grass, language is different, weather is also different. I feel scar criminal when I go outside alone. All of thing, I must to depend, I can't do anything myself.
Teacher, I miss my parent so so much, but I never and forever can't see them again, because they went far far away.
I always remember "I need to try more and more, because everything is beginning".