Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A night

When I studied in high school, I lived in a dormitory. One night, my roommates and I went to sleep early. Suddenly, I woke up at midnight. I was in a cold sweat. I had had a bad dream. When I woke up, I heard water leaking. I felt a cold wind. I saw a shadow on the wall. I looked outside and it was very quite but I felt scared.

Suddenly, I heard a man walking very slowly outside the window. Suddenly, I saw a face through the window. He looked like he was searching for something.

Then, my body was shivering. I thought this was a ghost.. I wanted to look, listen and touch thing but I couldn’t because I was afraid. Then I shouted to my roommates. They were woke up. They angrily asked me “What is going on!”

I said, “I saw a ghost outside the window.”

They answered “There is nothing over there.”

Then I talked to them and they all got up and sat around me. We began talking about ghosts. Someone said “If a ghost came back again, what should we do?” Someone said calm down,“ Don’t be afraid! There are no ghosts in the world. Maybe it was a robber.”

Someone said “O~~~ it’s very horrorible. We can put our underpants on the window. The ghost will be afraid of them.”

I said, “That’s a good idea.”

Then we went to the bathroom and got some dirty underpants and put them on the window.

I felt a little better and we went to sleep again.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

When I study in high school! I lived in dormitory. One night, my roommates with me slept early. Suddenly, I woke up at Midnight. I had in a cold sweat. I had bad dream. Is time, I real heard water leaking, I felt wind was cold. I saw a shadow on the wall and I looked outside was very quite. I felt scared. Suddenly, I heard a man was walking outside the window.(very slowly). Suddenly, I saw a face on the window, he like to
Found something. Then my baby was shivering. I though this is a ghost. I always afraid to look, listen and touch. But I can’t. Then I shouted to my roommates. They were waking up soon. They angry asked me “What was going on!” I said: “I saw a ghost outside the window.” They answered “nothing over there.” Then I talked them .then they were all up and sat around for me. We began talked about ghost. Someone scared said “If ghost came back again, what should we do.” Someone calm down said “don’t afraid! There was no ghost in the world. Maybe was a robber.” Someone excited said “O~~~ it’s very horror. We can put brief on the window. The ghost was afraid it.” I said “that’s a good idea.” Then we went to bathroom got a dirty brief and put it on the window. So I felt a little good and we came to slept again.