Monday, November 20, 2006

A Benefit for Storm Victims in My Country

A Benefit for Storm Victims in My Country

Yesterday my family went to San Jose to see a sing song show outside of the Lion market. This show was free, because they needed a to raise lot of money to help people who had lost everything in the big storm in Viet Nam.

At the beginning of this show, some guys went around with a box. One guy came to us and said, "Please put money into box to help people in your native country." My mom put in $10 and continued to listen to the singer. After that, suddenly, another guy came back to my mom and said the same thing. My mom smiled and put in another $10.

At last my mom said, "We should go into the restaurant to eat lunch. If we continue watching we will miss lunch."

My brother said, "But this singer looks beautiful. I want to keep watching a moment."

My dad said, "But I am hungry now. Let's go.”

My parents went into the restaurant, but my brother and I stayed and watched the show.

Later my brother and I went into the restaurant. My dad asked us, "How much did you lose."

We said "$20, but that was OK because we saw a beautiful singer and heard good a nice song."

No comments: