Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Studying English is a Good Experience for me …

By
Alberto Ortega Servin



My mane is Alberto Ortega Servin, and then Studying English is a good experience for me because I have never thought in this language. In 2000 I was coming to this county and I went to the Neighborhood Center Adult School, where I was the best experience for me to learning English and I came back my country, where I tried to learning English but in my country the people have not been interesting in this language and I forgot it.
Also in this time, I was working for 3 month in Mi Rancho Tortillas for 8 hours a day I left the company out 11:30 am and I had enough time to arrive at school. But now I have more interest to studying English because I have many problems in my life.
I have many tools to study English, the best way is go to school but there are other ways as watch English movies, listen to the radio, talk to English with speaking people and read English newspaper when I do not understand the word I will use dictionary And to practice in different pages internet read and write other kind exercises.
I have needed to work for pay my rent or other necessities as medicine, doctor and cable, utilities and other things but the most important thing is to study English and I will hope the teacher accepting me in his/her class.

No comments: