Wednesday, July 09, 2008

TEACHER WELOCME BACK SOON

Hi tacher:

How are you? Do you know what I am doing now? I am listening to a Thai song, it makes me think about you in Thailand, And the day you come back here is not so long any more is it? What will you do after you trip?

Today in class, we had a test, it was difficult, but however we were completly finish it.Please dont worry about us. We are always your suppert students.
Please more take care.

Ok. Now it time for me to go to bed. I will talk to you next time,
Wish you have a good time.
Bye bye. See you next time.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Celine,

Thanks for your posts. You have made me smile many times. I'm back in California and hope to visit Room101 soon.

See you soon,
Richard

ps Thailand was wonderful! It was so good that I took your advice and put off a trip to Cambodia for later. Deth and I exchanged emails. He is doing well.