Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hi all!

Hi teacher! Hi classmates! How are you? Are you having a good summer? I heard about a loto of wildfires in California Are there in Oakland too? Teacher I'm glad to know that you are allright in Thailand...It's easy to guess. I'm still in my own town in Italy. No trips for a while. I hope I hear good news from you soon. And how about you, my dear classmates? How are your lives going? I would like to be updated (can we saylike date in English? Teacher as you can see I still need your help!!!). I'm looking for a good book to read in English, any suggestion?

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Alice,

I'm back in California after a fantastic trip. You would love Thailand. It is your kind of adventure, filled with loveliness and smiles.

I'll try and suggest books if you give me some hints about what you like. New or old? Thriller or history? What have you read that you like?

Hope to skype with you soon,
Richard