Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Homework

Call me on the telephone.

You know the number.

Tell me about an interesting movie you have seen.

Please begin by telling me your name and what class you are taking.

Then, tell me the time and date you are calling.

Tell me the title of the movie. (Today I am going to tell you about the movie, "a Conversation with God.")

Tell about the plot of the movie.

Finally, tell me why you like that movie.

Please, talk for at least 2 minutes, but don't alk longer than three minutes.

Thanks,
Richard

1 comment:

Alejandro said...

Hello teacher
I could not send the message because when i was ready to call you before write something about the movie, my brother was sleeping, and I could not take his telephone cell, but a promise do it before the afternon class.
Alex