Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Once I had an Emergency

When I was working at my last job, I had a real emergency. It happened on a Tuesday after I and my bosses had dinner. Around 9:30 pm, I was in bed but I woke up with a strong stomach ache. I started vomiting and I was vomiting for more than three hours.

I had blood in the vomit. Oh, my God! I was really sick! I felt really bad. I called to my bosses through their bedroom door and I told them, "CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?" They came to help me. I vomitted during the next two hours.

My boss's wife prepared some tea for me, but this was not enough. They saw I was very sick and I didn't stop vomiting. Around 3:00 a.m. my bosses decided to call 911 for help. An ambulance came soon. I was in the hospital for almost two hours before the vomitting stopped.

The doctor told me that I had poison in my stomach. He did many things to my stomach and gave me a lot of medicine. I think this was a real emergency.

In an emergency, if we can't solve the problem, the best thing that we can do is call 911.

No comments: