Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hello all my room!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi anyone!! Do you remember me? I hope YES!!! Especially you, Teacher Richard. I am afraid, because I did not go to school for around 7 days because I am in LA. But I studied a lot about CPR and I watched the Academy Awards. It was very fantastic, I liked it too much, but the thing that I liked more than nothing, was:" The Best Motion Picture" of Paul Haggis and Cathy Schulman in CRASH. Talking about CPR, it is very important when we want to save lifes, and you have to call 911 if the victim do not response. We have to remember exercise "SOLID COMMON SENSE" when someone needs CPR help. There are 3 kinds of CPR: Adul CPR, Child CPR, and Infant CPR. Anyway, I learned a lot about it, and I will be in school next week teacher, because I want to go to the trip too. Don't forget me please!!! Wait for me!!! O.K. I love you everybody and pay attention to the teacher because he is "SO GREAT". I"ll see you soon.

No comments: