Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday

Call me and tell me your favorite animal.

Don't forget to include your name and which class you are taking!

For example, Son Do likes bananas and green beans. He might say something like this:

Hello, teacher. My name is Son Do.

I study English in the afternoon in Room 101 at Neighborhood Centers Adult School.

Dogs are my favorite animals.

I wish I had a puppy right now.


Thank you, teacher. I'll see you in class tomorrow afternoon.

Bye.

Please choose an animal whose baby has a special name. For example, if your favorite animal is a pig, the babies are called piglets.

cats/kitten
goat/kid
sheep/lamb
horse/colt or filly
cow/calf
dog/puppy
chicken/chick
duck/duckling

Also, take a look at this quiz. Do you know many words that begin with the letter "B"?


Take the on, in or at quiz.

No comments: