Hello classmates,
I’m Cecilia and I grew up in Peru. I came to US three weeks ago. I came because I want to know how is life here and for many other reasons. So, I decided to study English because this is important for all the things that I want to do here.
Therefore, I started looking for classes where I could study English. I asked my family and some friends what was the best place to study English. They all said Oakland Adult School.
On May 21st I took the placement exam and I was pleased because I did well even though I studied English so many years ago in my country.
I went to my first day of classes and I thought everyone spoke Spanish like me. However I was very surprised because I found out that many students came from other countries. And that made me realize that we all had to learn English if we wanted to communicate each other.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment